We are always searching for great minds and have our eyes wide open for all types of roles. If you're interested in joining EndGame and don't see a role currently advertised, complete you details below.
Get to know us
EndGame is not your average software development house. While we specialise in creating awesome cloud and mobile applications, more importantly we are here for a bigger reason. We are here for good.
Our squads specialise in product discovery, product development and product operations and work closely with each other and with our clients to build, launch and grow software-as-a-service products and businesses. We do this for a variety of clients, in different industries, at different stages, but all seeking to change the world for the better.
As Squad Leader, you'll lead a squad of diverse skills to deliver outstanding software projects with our business partners.
Our Squad Leaders believe in servant-leadership. They empower their team, encourage growth and embrace failure. They lead by example; understand strength comes in unity and leadership begins in the trenches.
- Create and manage plans to deliver high quality outputs for all projects in your squad.
- Manage resource allocations and priorities effectively.
- Mentor team members technically and professionally by offering constructive feedback.
- Hire, develop and train employee, coach team members for optimal performance.
- Provide team members regular feedback.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies and industry best practices.
- Oversee all projects in your squad to ensure the success of EndGame and our partners.
- Work with your peers on building effective processes to achieve standards, best practices for project management and best methods to mentor and coach employees.
- Provide regular reports to EndGame's leadership team on your squad’s achievements, challenges and recommended solutions.
Get to know you
You'll have a well rounded set of skills suitable for leading the day to day development of software projects. This includes being comfortable with all aspects of people management, project management, and product management.
- Proven experience in the ability to mentor and develop teams.
- Knowledge of industry standard best practices, development lifecycle processes and methodologies. Experience using agile methodology is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of quality management.
- Experience in the use of metrics to drive decision making and process change.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high productivity environment.
- Action-oriented, decisive approach to work required, with the willingness to take a hands-on role to ensure deliverables are met on time.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Some extras at EndGame
Our squads are a core feature of EndGame. As part of a squad, you'll have access to, and be supported by other talented people who are passionate about the success of our partners and EndGame.
We recognise the need, and encourage people to continuously learn and develop at EndGame. These opportunities occur through formalised training, as well as our internal mentoring processes. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to showcase your skills to your squad and other at EndGame.
Social interactions play a big part in creating the culture at EndGame. Our squads and teams have regular events to recognise and celebrate achievements and milestones that mean something to us.
Looking after yourself is important. That's why we have an annual health allowance that is available to be spent as you see fit so you can take care of yourself.