We are always searching for great minds and have our eyes wide open for all types of roles. If you're interested in joining EndGame and don't see a role currently advertised, complete you details below.
Get to know us
EndGame is not your average software development house. While we specialise in creating awesome cloud and mobile applications, more importantly we are here for a bigger reason. We are here for good.
Our squads specialise in product discovery, product development and product operations and work closely with each other and with our clients to build, launch and grow software-as-a-service products and businesses. We do this for a variety of clients, in different industries, at different stages, but all seeking to change the world for the better.
- Develop and deliver robust, scalable web applications and services.
- Understand the EndGame user and their requirements so as to assist these users.
- Perform software design and document software requirements.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered with sufficient quality to customers on time, within the available budget, to the agreed scope.
- Testing your own code and product testing when requested.
- Writing documentation as required.
- Build and maintain reciprocal relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and clients to enable collaboration and achievement of goals and outcomes for both parties in alignment to EndGame’s Strategic plan.
Get to know you
- Proven development experience with .Net and React.
- Knowledge of industry standard best practices, development lifecycle processes and methodologies.
- 3+ years experience working in an agile methodology environment.
- Thorough understanding of quality management.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high productivity environment.
- Action-oriented, decisive approach to work required, with the willingness to take a hands-on role to ensure deliverables are met on time.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Some extras at EndGame
Our squads are a core feature of EndGame. As part of a squad, you'll have access to, and be supported by other talented people who are passionate about the success of our partners and EndGame.
We recognise the need, and encourage people to continuously learn and develop at EndGame. These opportunities occur through formalised training, as well as our internal mentoring processes. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to showcase your skills to your squad and other at EndGame.
Social interactions play a big part in creating the culture at EndGame. Our squads and teams have regular events to recognise and celebrate achievements and milestones that mean something to us.
Looking after yourself is important. That's why we have an annual health allowance that is available to be spent as you see fit so you can take care of yourself.