We are always searching for great minds and have our eyes wide open for all types of roles. If you're interested in joining EndGame and don't see a role currently advertised, complete you details below.
Get to know us
EndGame is not your average software development house. While we specialise in creating awesome cloud and mobile applications, more importantly we are here for a bigger reason. We are here for good.
Our squads specialise in product discovery, product development and product operations and work closely with each other and with our clients to build, launch and grow software-as-a-service products and businesses. We do this for a variety of clients, in different industries, at different stages, but all seeking to change the world for the better.
Get to know you
We're on the lookout for a Project Administrator to join the EndGame team.
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- A keen eye for detail: You dot the i's and cross the t's. You care about the little things and can be relied on to spot these.
- Experience in administrating projects: You're more than happy to pick up projects and run with them, keeping people informed along the way and making things happen!
- Financial literacy: You understand budgets and can work manage financial aspects of projects well to keep these tracking as they should.
- Great comms: You know the value of great communication - both in a written and verbal format.
- Excel wizardry: You're familiar with Excel and know you way around it to produce relevant information relating to projects.
As you'll gather from the points above, you'll be assisting our squads and leadership team on a day to day basis to ensure everything runs smoothly!
If this sounds like you, get in touch to find out more!
Some extras at EndGame
Our squads are a core feature of EndGame. As part of a squad, you'll have access to, and be supported by other talented people who are passionate about the success of our partners and EndGame.
We recognise the need, and encourage people to continuously learn and develop at EndGame. These opportunities occur through formalised training, as well as our internal mentoring processes. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to showcase your skills to your squad and other at EndGame.
Social interactions play a big part in creating the culture at EndGame. Our squads and teams have regular events to recognise and celebrate achievements and milestones that mean something to us.
Looking after yourself is important. That's why we have an annual health allowance that is available to be spent as you see fit so you can take care of yourself.