We are always searching for great minds and have our eyes wide open for all types of roles. If you're interested in joining EndGame and don't see a role currently advertised, complete you details below.
Get to know us
EndGame is not your average software development house. While we specialise in creating awesome cloud and mobile applications, more importantly we are here for a bigger reason. We are here for good.
Our squads specialise in product discovery, product development and product operations and work closely with each other and with our clients to build, launch and grow software-as-a-service products and businesses. We do this for a variety of clients, in different industries, at different stages, but all seeking to change the world for the better.
At EndGame, Product Managers are cross-functional leaders who help project teams define and deliver the right products for our partners and their customers. Product Managers work collaboratively with our internal squads, business partners and others on innovative digital projects throughout the entire product development lifecycle and drive products from concept to launch and beyond.
Our Product Managers can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. They have the ability to simplify complex and technical concepts and to plan, prioritise and seamlessly integrate all moving parts in order to release high-quality products. They bring a strategic perspective to projects as well as contribute hands-on in order to get things done.
- Define and manage product roadmaps to realise business goals and strategies.
- Help define the core product vision, goals, functionality and requirements.
- Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Collaborate with user experience experts, visual designers and developers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- Prioritise development activities with development squads, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, work closely with QA on acceptance testing and lead product launches.
Get to know you
You'll have proven experience in a Product Management roles, with the ability to not only bring this experience to the EndGame team, but also influence others on how they view product management.
- You have worked in product management, business analysis or equivalent for several years.
- Experience with agile methodologies and an understanding of product management's role in development methodology.
- Proven track record of leading and delivering digital products and services.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalise and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Demonstrated thoroughness, follow-up and attention to detail.
- An understanding of user experience, technical & business issues.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be part of the EndGame story, get in touch!
Some extras at EndGame
Our squads are a core feature of EndGame. As part of a squad, you'll have access to, and be supported by other talented people who are passionate about the success of our partners and EndGame.
We recognise the need, and encourage people to continuously learn and develop at EndGame. These opportunities occur through formalised training, as well as our internal mentoring processes. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities to showcase your skills to your squad and other at EndGame.
Social interactions play a big part in creating the culture at EndGame. Our squads and teams have regular events to recognise and celebrate achievements and milestones that mean something to us.
Looking after yourself is important. That's why we have an annual health allowance that is available to be spent as you see fit so you can take care of yourself.